Friday, July 8, 2011

Shemales Get Fisted

I'm a huge advocate of the concept behind this website. I must admit, as a disclaimer however, that I'm not a member of the site.

For me, it's all about the ass. All roads lead to back the ass. Maybe that's why I find tgirls so incredibly inviting. Because they rely heavily on the ass as a major component of giving and receiving sexual pleasure. This is just a theory, like Einstein on relativity. I could be wrong, but I think I'm at least on to something here.

For example, check out this IMAGE. Pretty cool, right? You bet.  Sadly, the only way I'd be able to get a hot tgirl to allow me to fist her would be to get a job as one of the male models for this site. To do that I think I might need to become Brazilian and get a huge cock. Probably easier said than done, but with proper diet and exercise who knows. Until then, maybe I could allow hot tgirls to fist me. Now there's an idea.

Perhaps I will begin a new chapter of my life as a fistee. I might get a nasty rectal prolapse as a result, but that doesn't bother me. To be perfectly honest, I've always found girls with prolapsed (or distended) rectums rather hot. Especially the ones that pop out three or more inches. It looks like something out of a science fiction horror movie. The anus is an angry window into the soul, and the more frightening the better, I say.

Check out the WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment