Thursday, July 14, 2011

Areeya Is Unquestionably Hot

Here's a GALLERY I found on LADYBOY69 that makes me mental. I know I did a post not long ago about Areeya, but she's so worth another one. Check out the gallery for reasons such as THIS. These pix are insane and the perfect examples of why she's probably my favorite ever. Is she really my favorite ever? I don't know. I probably shouldn't make absolute statements like that. But she's way fucking hot, that's for damn certain.

She so hot I'd like to take a horse syringe and inject her anus full of Hellmann's real Mayonnaise, then let her squeeze it all back out onto my tongue (or onto a turkey sandwich). That's how much I love her, and that's how much I love America's favorite mayonnaise.

She is fine, no doubt about it. I was thinking today that perhaps I should take a break from writing vulgar posts. You know, posts that describe in lurid detail what I'd like to do to these ladies. Such as eat condiments out of their buttholes. But now, looking at these pix of Areeya, I don't believe there's anything vulgar about saying I want to fuck this girl in the ass. In fact, now that I've said it, to me it sounds quite eloquent. So there you have it: My dick, HER ASS, needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment