Monday, July 4, 2011

Areeya

Areeya is one of the hottest Thai ladyboys ever, in the entire history of Thai ladyboys. And that's a major accomplishment because there's a lot of seriously hot Thai ladyboys out there. I definitely gotta get me some of THIS.

My concept of a perfect date is to shack up with her in a hotel room for a weekend with lots of booze and no condoms. A whole bunch of lube might be a good idea, too. But I'll take the booze over the lube because I can always go Brokeback Mountain style and spit on my hog. If I could spend a whole weekend devoted to filling THIS with my foul dick excrement, I would be one happy motherfucker. So, come on Areeya, you know you want me.

Here's a fun VIDEO of her whacking off (her body is nuts) and also check out her WEBSITE. And, oh yeah, THIS is fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment