Thursday, July 7, 2011

Niomy

I keep thinking this cute girl's name is Nimoy, like Leonard Nimoy. But she sure as shit don't look like Leonard Nimoy. I like cute little ladyboys, and Niomy certainly fits that description. She's cute. She's little. And she's a ladyboy. She's also from Thailand, which makes me get really hard. I get hard just saying the word Thailand. Plus I read in one review about her that she has tiny breasts and no implants. And when it comes to ladyboys, I love love love it when they have no tits.

Ladyboys are fun to be with. My favorite encounter with one was in San Fransisco a couple years ago. I really wanted to fuck a ladyboy in the ass really bad so I looked up a girl who I thought I might be able to fill the void with, literally. And it was an awesome experience. I fucked her from every position I could think of and it lasted about three hours total. I keep wondering if Niomy here could be the same type of fun. If she is I need to get my ass over to see her asap.

Check out her AD. And if you see her, let me know how it went down. I'm damn curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment