Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goddess Night at MJs -- Afterwards

So Goddess Night played out pretty much as I predicted. Well, almost.

Lots of hot tgirls. Boobs and asses everywhere. The smell of perfume. And me hanging out by myself, staring at all these amazing beauties, too shy to even say hello. Yes, me... shy. Can you believe it? Well, as hard as that is to believe, it's true. I've been fucked in the ass by some of the most big-dicked, stunning tgirls on the planet, yet I'm still a total wallflower when it comes to meeting new girls.

As the night galloped to a conclusion -- you know that time, the final minutes before the gigantic bouncer guy starts herding everybody toward the entrance to, in his words, get the fuck out -- I decided to take a drastic approach. When the chips are looking grim that's when drastic measures are called for. I know this is crazy, but I decided to pretend I have turrets syndrome and blurt out whatever I'm thinking, no matter how ridiculous, to the next hottie that walked by.  As soon as I decided upon this course of action, I spotted a cute girl walking in my direction. The first thing that popped into my mind was, "You've got really awesome tits." And she did. Genuinely nice boobs, no exaggeration. So, I said it. She stopped, smiled, engaged, and thanked me. I told her about the turrets, that I can't help blurting out whatever I'm thinking. I could tell she was amused, or humoring me, and she didn't believe a word of it. So I quickly elaborated by explaining, "I want to put my dick between your [REDACTED]." Right after I said it, I felt like I pressed my luck, doubling down on a foolish bet, but I said it with a straight face and prayed for a decent outcome. I usually don't put much faith in the power of prayer... but I do now.

Ten minutes later her ass was in my car. We drove to her apartment. I could not fucking believe it. This, I pondered with astonishment, is all it takes? If I had known this sort of naked tactic actually worked I would have done this years ago.

We got to her place, went upstairs, and wasted no time. My dick has never gotten this hard this fast before in my entire life. [* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * REDACTED * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *] I had to pull the bed sheets out of my ass crack [* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * REDACTED * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *] In all it only lasted about twenty minutes. Luckily I hadn't jerked off in two weeks so I erupted pretty much right when she wanted me to. Don't ask me why I haven't masturbated in two weeks. I have no answer. [* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * REDACTED * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *] I just wanted to use the word 'sphincter,' but it was really stupendous.

I washed up my crotch in her bathroom sink and used her shower towel to dry myself. I think I got some lube on it. Hope she doesn't notice. Then she hustled me out the door pretty quick. Maybe she's got school in the morning or some shit. But don't get me wrong, I wasn't bitter we didn't have cuddle time. I was just plain old fashioned grateful she threw a spare fuck my way.

Hope you enjoyed this little tale. It's been enjoyable making it happen and reporting it for you. After all, you're the reason why I do these things. You, my loyal readership. I guess the moral of the story is: Go to MJs, which is basically the moral of every story.

I'm tired. Time for bed.

UPDATE: My apologies for all the redacted sentences and words. She called me this morning and very sternly but nicely asked I take out the more intimate, revealing details. I guess I went a little too in depth about some stuff. I wanna hit it again, so I am graciously complying with her wishes. But, rest assured, I did put my dick between her [REDACTED].

2 comments: