Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tia Phoenixx

No hormones. No surgeries. No implants. And yet I still wanna break my dick off in her. What kind of deal with the Devil has she made? If the shit suddenly went Road Warrior tomorrow, this is the chick I'd want on the back of my motorcycle. Tia certainly is a stunning vision in every possible way. I glanced over her services list. I believe I will take a BBBJ, Greek, and finish it off with a GS. Yeah, that should do it. I'm not kidding. I would probably drink this girl's piss. Check out her WEBSITE.

And PS: I don't really want to break my dick off. That's just a figure of speech.

4 comments:

  1. I'd let her use me as a urinal too. She is devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic, too, Tia. You drive me completely mental. Even the pic in the other post where you're wearing a long sleeve shirt makes me insane. You're one the sexiest girls ever.
    -Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. shes way hot. damn.

    ReplyDelete