Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tia Phoenixx Responds

Earlier today I posted an entry about this foxy lady pictured to the left. Either scroll down like a normal person or click HERE to read what I said.

So, I think my position regarding her near-supernatural sexiness is quite clear given the fact that I admitted on a public forum that I will drink her urine. And let me assure you, I am by no means exaggerating. I will drink it straight from the tap if she finds nature calling while my mouth just happens to be in the same room as her penis.

Later on in the day, after she read the blog post, she wrote me a nice quick email in which she said, "lol... Scotty... u r a horny man... thanks... I like your honestly and eagerness!" Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she's down with the plan. The exclamation point after "eagerness" is what makes me think it's a done deal. And now I feel obligated, to you my readership, to make this event happen. Sadly, Tia won't be passing through Los Angeles during her travels, so it's hard to say when I might drink of the golden spray. However I will keep all of you posted as OPERATION LEMONADE develops.

Big thanks to Tia Phoenixx... firstly for being a hot piece of ass, even if she did make an unholy pact with the Devil, and secondly for being such a good sport about some crazy guy coming out of the woodwork on a quest to drink her pee.

Visit her WEBSITE. She's a doll.

UPDATE! Tia Phoenixx herself responds in the comment section. Click comments below to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. mama mia..it's getting hotter an hotter now LOL.

    It's Tia here Scotty, responding to your blog.

    I'm going to visit LA this Autumn 2011..stay tuned my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scotty.... if youre man enough to actually do it... take a picture of her pee in a glass and post it.

    ReplyDelete