Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Talisha Is Delisha

Ever since I was a wee boy and I first realized these tgirls are the shit, I've been a huge fan of a ladyboy named Talisha. She's got a really interesting PENIS (which I would love to wrap my lips around the top of) and plus she's cute as hell.

A ways back, she went through a strange "NO EYEBROW" phase, this was back before she had breast implants. But I was into her even back then. Despite the Hellraiser type look, I thought she was extremely hot, like in this startling yet sexy PIC.

Check out this recent VIDEO in which she screws a lucky bastard. How lucky is he? Aside from the fact that he's having sex with her (which is lucky enough), she also squeezes his balls while he cums. I'd love to taste some of THIS. Here's a GALLERY from LADYBOY69.

No comments:

Post a Comment