Sunday, October 2, 2011

Buddy Wood's Topless T-Party

Never been, but Buddy Wood is a stand-up guy and there are worse things in the world than getting a lapdance from Domino Presley, so I guess I'll check it out.

Buddy Wood is a genius. A pioneer. Can this really be LA's only transsexual strip club night? I guess so. I know there are tons of guys out there who prefer tgirls over the out-dated boring version 1 girls. So why aren't there more events like this? Why isn't there a strip club that's tgirls only, all day, all night, 24/7/365? If I had dough to burn I'd open a tgirl strip club and run it like a third world dictator. What does that mean? I don't know, but I'm sure I'd get a lot of hot ass all over me.

Vintage Industrial Strip Club
12317 Branford St.
Sun Valley, CA 91352

No comments:

Post a Comment