Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Tameka? Yes, Please.

Okay, yes. I have a thing for gorgeous Black tgirls with enormous penises, in case you haven't noticed. Sue me. Actually don't.

I fantasize regularly about them, and among the most sought after girls in my twisted cum-soaked sponge I call a brain is the brilliantly exotic Tameka. I've never been with her, but she is high up on my bucket list of big-dicked super-fine Black honeys to get with before the whole shit house goes up in flames, to quote Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison.

In the perfect version of when we eventually meet, she will rape my face and butt without a condom and force me to swallow all of her dick excrement. I'm sure she'll have to twist my arm (NOT). That's my vision of how things will go down. I'm prepared for a slightly more reasonable or conservative scenario to take place, however. But a guy can dream big, right? And in this case, Tameka is quite a big dream.

Check out this cool GALLERY of her. And also check out SHEMALE CLUB for more pix than you can ever whack off to. And here's another VIDEO I just found. I actually caught myself talking to this video. Tameka is an angel whose spooge I'd very much like to taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment