Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chanel

I love Black tgirls. Maybe it's because I love big black cocks. How big? Around ten inches is my personal preference.

Check out Chanel. She's an entertainer with a well toned body and an impressive ten inch cock who is looking for upscale gents in New York. Little personal anecdote, Chanel was the first Black tgirl I was ever with. Well, not exactly true - I got a bbbj from another Black tgirl first, but Chanel was the first Black tgirl I jumped in bed with and did all the major positions and sex acts. And because of this, she will always hold a special place in my heart.

Chanel is a really sweet girl and she can fuck hard. And her dick is definitely around ten inches. The first time I was with her and she shoved her full engorged COCK into my mouth, I thought, "Oh my god... this thing is gigantic." The pictures in this GALLERY don't do her penis justice. In the photos it appears that it's only semi erect. But trust me, when it becomes fully erect it's a masterpiece. I remember it being so much larger. At the start of one of our encounters she put her dick in my hand and it got hard really fast and it seemed like it kept growing and growing and growing.

If you're in New York and you're into really big black dicks, I recommend Chanel whole-heartedly.

Here's her AD and also check out BLACK-TGIRLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment